ETA: I wish! What it is is a video letter in which Lynn uses her terrifyingly perky manner, dubious command of English and flailing limbs to convince us to love God-damned Anthony as much as the Pattersons do.
- Actually, one can drop characters that have been established; just ask Jim Davis where the hay Lyman got to. Or, for that matter, ask Richie Cunningham about his older brother Chuck.
- Lynn seems to have totally freaking forgot Thérèse's name owing to her being a plot device meant to show how Anthony needed to "learn how to trust" or some such oatmeal.
- She also seems to have it in for people who expect her to pay God-damned attention to what she's doing and has no problem inciting the zombie army who love Ellie's column to write poorly punctuated and badly spelled letters bidding us to stop doing the evil thing calling thinking. After all, it's only make believe until it's about Farley.
- She admits that Paul and Warren didn't feel right to her as potential husbands for Liz because she has mental notes that say so; she then says that the story could end because the two people who were right for one another based on evidence that she never saw fit to draw or write about got together.
- Her final comment is about how Anthony and Liz made the same sort of commitment that Iris made to Jim and how for better or for worse, that was when the story ended.
- Any comments that the story should be picked up at a later date will be ignored or used as fodder for her vengeful fantasies about John dying in a horrible manner.