( It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.Collapse )
- Questionable Vocabulary: Lynn deliberately used the word "duds" to refer to what we call "clothing"; this is on par with her pretending that she's as low-rent as her fans are by saying "spuds" when she means "potatoes". (Also "fanny" and "loo.")
- As expected, she talks about the bathroom and Thai beer.
- She seems to not have realized that this part of the world is a magnet for tourists from Malaysia and Japan; since all Asians look alike to her, she has no idea how many of the people she thinks are wait staff are her fellow guests.
- Imperialism Alert: She returns to her favorite theme: bitching that the Thai people don't, by and large, look or act like extras from the King and I nor do they live in traditional homes.
- Entitlement Alert: She gushes about how great it is that she's walled herself away from the scary real world so as to absorb the fake, safe, prepackaged ersatz Thailand.