- Anthony's ball-buster of a Dad has the first name "Gavin."
- His birth mother is a gold-digging parody of an ex-model named Hanneke.
- The Mrs. Caine Elly gets along with so well is his step-mother Clarice.
- Her brother Max is the uncle who supplied the butt-ugly tuxes for the Settlepocalypse and is the guy who got Anthony interested in carpentry.
- He has a baby sister Abigail who he referred to as The Lump.
- Therese's maiden name is "Arsenault" and her dad Roger is Gavin's BFF. (Don't laugh. It's a real name and is fairly common. You could say that Lynn has a camera in my phonebook.)
- Her hatred for Liz stems from her wealthy father's weakness for cheating on her mother with predatory blue-eyed blondes.
- Her walking out on Anthony was due to her being in the manic phase of bipolar disorder.
(Ignore that part. She was clearly sick of being her parents' puppet and didn't care about the cost.)
- Beth answers our complaints about "I have no HOOOOOOOOME!" with "As soon as it was out, he was appalled at himself. After what she'd been through, the last thing Liz needed was any more unwanted male attentions. He kept his mouth shut and kicked himself the rest of the way for being such a jerk. When they arrived at the Patterson's home, he apologized with miserable sincerity."
- The end of the thing has a banner that reads "For Better or For Worse" so we can check yet another entry off the Settlepocalypse bingo card.