- John telling Liz he's proud of her in response to her asking what he thought of the wedding. Reason: She "grew up" and put all the nonsense about defining herself as something other than an extension of her parent's will.
- Weed showing up and turning into the Unnecessary Exposition Fairy by telling them this is a great opportunity for a father-daughter portrait.
- Weed giving them pointers on how to look as if they care about each other. No spontaneity for the Pattersaints. They've got to say they're wonderful with their eyes.
- The two of them thought-bubbling "You're something... wonderful" to each other while looking as if they want to have white-hot sex with each other.
- Me being ashamed to be an English-speaking Canadian.
- Me trying to figure out what the Hell Weed did in panel three that made them look like they wanna vomit in terror.