I'm just going to have to list all the things wrong with this strip one by one.
1) What decade is Lynn living in? People have not said "Va va va voom" since before my time.
2) Becky nudges with her shoulder?
3) And I thought April wasn't going to hang out with her any more. But I guess April needs a foil for Sunday strips.
4) FALSIES?! Beyond the fact that they are as hopelessly outdated as the name of the store, I'm so glad to see that Becky and April can't accept their bodies the way they are.
5) Good lord, Becky even climbs stairs like a gig.
6) Do dogs really eat everything that's not nailed down? I've never owned a dog, so I don't know.
7) So why does April go ahead and put in just one boob?
8) And do they honestly think that would fool anyone? Or don't they plan on wearing them in public?
9) And isn't April usually bigger than she's shown in this strip anyway? Based on her appearance in recent strips, she shouldn't be completely flat on the unenhanced side. But of course, she conveniently reverts to a ten-year-old's figure for this incident.
10) How utterly ridiculous.
11) ETA that I missed the UMLs when they're climbing the stairs, and when Becky's walking past the bedroom doorway, plus Becky's personal wind machine blowing her hair back.