Join Lynn at the Word Vancouver Festival, at Library Square on Sunday, September 25, 2016.
The 2016 festival promises to be another fantastic event, with authors and artists, bustling book and magazine sales in the marketplace, informative panel discussions, entertainment, and much more for readers and lovers of words of all ages. Check out our website for more details: www.wordvancouver.ca.
Word Vancouver Events Featuring Lynn:
1. Chalk Talk with Lynn Johnston at Perspective Point from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm on Sunday, September 25, 2016.
2. Dumb and Stoopid: A Drawing Workshop at The Quay from 1:50 pm to 2:20 pm and 4:30 pm to 5:00 pm on Sunday, September 25, 2016.
Download the Program Guide here.
Check out the Facebook Event page here for news and details.
Notes: Given the setting, we can expect Lynn to hold forth on the following:
- How bad the manga she can't hope to copy is for budding artists.
- How bad e-readers are because she can't clutter her living space with them.
- How awful snarkertrolls are because people who criticize her clearly want to just shoot her down in the street like a rabid dog (because that's how being told she's wrong makes her feel).
- How she's joined at the hip with her estranged son.
- How erasers are for chewing on and not erasing things and admitting she's wrong and makes mistakes and has to be shot down in the street like a rabid dog because she's a tragic figure who doesn't understand what criticism is for.