Okay, who has emailed the Lynnions before?
sacrerouge wants to register her(?) opinion on current plot developments. I posted a link to the email form in the "Q and Eh!" section, but I'm not sure that's the most direct route. I know there are people who have contacted the Lynnions in the past, and at least one who's gotten a response. Can anyone help?
Last year, during the "going-after", there was one person who said they were thinking of emailing and saying, "I'm new to the strip! Who is Anthony? He looks older than Liz; is he a cousin, or an uncle?"..."Oh, her boyfriend from high school? Well, are they still dating?"..."You're kidding! He's MARRIED?! Does Liz KNOW he's married?!" And so on and so forth, continuing to play innocent until s/he hopefully had them cornered. But as far as I know, they never did, or they would have shared the results with us. Would have been brilliant, though. I would have done it myself, but I'm pretty sure my email address was red-flagged after I sent Lynn a sizzling email regarding the Roadside Becky allegations.
Last year, during the "going-after", there was one person who said they were thinking of emailing and saying, "I'm new to the strip! Who is Anthony? He looks older than Liz; is he a cousin, or an uncle?"..."Oh, her boyfriend from high school? Well, are they still dating?"..."You're kidding! He's MARRIED?! Does Liz KNOW he's married?!" And so on and so forth, continuing to play innocent until s/he hopefully had them cornered. But as far as I know, they never did, or they would have shared the results with us. Would have been brilliant, though. I would have done it myself, but I'm pretty sure my email address was red-flagged after I sent Lynn a sizzling email regarding the Roadside Becky allegations.
