As for the insides, we have:
- an introduction that's loaded with passive-aggressive nonsense about the evils of e-readers.
- passive-aggressive nonsense about the chaos children create.
- passive-aggressive nonsense about how children fight about nothing at all while adults fight over important things like who broke Lynn's walking doll, ALAN!!!!!!!!!!
- passive-aggressive nonsense about how terrible people are for refusing Lynn's 'wonderful' cooking.
- passive-aggressive nonsense directed at her family for objecting to how they're depicted.
- passive-aggressive nonsense about how Lynn loves playing up the American stereotype about how Canada is a frozen wasteland where everyone lives in igloos and eats whale blubber and maple syrup.
- passive-aggressive nonsense directed at people who object to Brian being an Asian stereotype.
- more hints that Milborough is mostly Dundas.
- crappy new-ruins that crud up an already crappy layout.
Also, it starts where the last one left off and ends with Mike talking himself into peeling carrots.